Look at What We are Reading

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

THANK YOU!

Dear Room 36 Families,
Thank you for the best Teacher Appreciation Week ever!  I was so touched to receive so many flowers, thoughtful cards, and gifts.  The most fun part was seeing how excited the kids were to give me little treasures that they made.  Also,  a BIG THANK YOU for the lovely surprise baby shower at Maywood Park.  I was so honored!  No class has ever done anything like that for me before.  I am so lucky to have such a sweet, thoughtful, and kind class.  Finally, thank you for the Babies R Us and American Express gift cards.  Teaching kindergarten this year has been a wonderful experience.  The kids make me laugh everyday and I love to see them grow as learners.

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome Mrs Riccomini. You deserve all that and much more. I observed recently that our class is the only K G class to have website and tonnes of thanks for the literacy kits. Humphrey and the other pets have become a part of our memories for ever. Thanks for enriching our kids' lives in all ways possible. You'll always be in their fond memories. Thank you so much for being the wonderful teacher and person that you are.

    ReplyDelete